Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day...

CHRISTMAS DAY...Santa came!
On Christmas morning, my parents, my brother, and Michael's Dad and Stepmom came over for breakfast and to watch Gage open his Santa gifts. It didn't take him long to realize he had new toys on the floor before he started crawling over to them!

Santa was good to Gage this year, just as I knew he would be. After all, Gage has been a good boy! He brought him several Leap Frog toys, Barney DVD's, pacifiers, socks, sippy cups, and a huge stuffed puppy! Of all the toys got, he loved the passys and sippy cups the most...imagine that!

While my Dad and Stepdad were cooking breakfast, my Mom played in the floor with Gage and his toys. I'm pretty sure she had as much fun as he did!

After breakfast, my Dad got in the floor with him. It is so funny to me to watch my parents play with him. They act like kids again!

Gage thinks his Big Daddy (Michaels Dad) is such a funny guy. I think it may be his deep voice.

Gage was in a great mood all morning and played really hard with the grandparents! He's a lucky little guy!

CHRISTMAS DAY...Granny Peg & Paw's

After breakfast, we went to my Grandparents house to have Christmas with my Dad's family. We have always gone at the same time every year for lunch and gifts. This year, Gage was the only one who got gifts and boy did he rack up! This is one of my favorite pictures from Christmas. Gage was having fun sitting on Kyle's shoulders!

Kyleman (my cousin) got him a 4 wheeler and a Vtech Dancing tower. He is always so sweet about getting gifts for Gage, but has a hard time stopping ;) I think he buys him everything he sees! Gage LOVES his new 4 wheeler and laughs like crazy everytime he gets on it. The problem is...Mommy is terribly out of shape and has a heck of a time pushing it ;) Granny & Paw got him a Little People Tractor and Barn! He loves all the noises the animals make! They also got him this Dunk & Cheer basketball goal! It took him about 10 seconds to figure out that if you dunk the ball, it cheers for you!
Aunt Waynell & Dan got him a rocking bull. It is the funniest thing to watch him ride it! Aunt Welda & Uncle Gary got him a set of blocks and a See N Say game! I will be hearing animal noises in my sleep ;)Paw (my Dad) got him a Tonka truck to ride on. It has a steering wheel with blinkers, a horn, and a motor! I have a feeling with all these riding toys, my cabinets don't have a chance! It took them forever to put the silly thing together, but it was quite entertaining to watch!

CHRISTMAS DAY...Grams & Louis'
The last place we went was to Michael's Mom's house. We left at about 6pm to head out there and Gage had already started getting cranky. I really hoped he would sleep on the way, and HE DID! Thank Goodness! It took us about an hour to get there and he slept the entire way. When we got there, he was in a great mood!

He sat with Grams for a while and opened gifts. He got some bath toys, balls, stacking cups, Vsmile Baby and games, pajamas, and some Christmas ornaments.
He had a great time with more new toys, but his favorite was the paper! He thought it was so funny to play peek-a-boo with!

We are so blessed to have so many people in our lives to spend the Holidays with and to love our little boy! We are often so busy during the holidays that we forget to enjoy ourselves, but we are doing our best to do better! Gage made Christmas so much fun this year and I know it is only going to get better! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Now, my friends, I'm off the find a place for all these toys ;)

No comments: