Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Traditions...

In my last post, I wrote about the traditions that I have and have had with my family. Every once in a while I start reminiscing on my childhood days and I can't help but think about all the traditions we are going to start with Gage. I am so excited to be opening a new phase in life with him and my very own little family! This will be our very first Christmas as a family of 3 and I'm so very thankful!At this time last year I was about 7 months pregnant with Gage. When we went to my Mom's to open gifts, I realized that from now on Gage would be the "golden child" and the tree would now be surrounded with things that he "needs". Who am I kidding? The child "needs" nothing! However, I am more than ok with Gage being the golden (grand)child! As a matter of fact, I would have it no other way! Anyway, the first 3 things I opened were Hallmark Christmas ornaments for Gage. I had no idea, but MeMe decided that every Christmas she was going to buy him ornaments to hang on next years tree. When we have enough to fill up his own tree, we are going to do so. For now, they are on the big tree! I think all of these ornaments are so cute and they mean so much to me! I'm looking forward to seeing what MeMe has in store for this year!If any of you have Traditions that you do every year, I would love to hear about them! I'm always looking for new ideas!

No comments: