Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just sick...

Just a few minutes ago I decided I would sit down, take a second, and update the blog. I still haven't posted any pictures from Thanksgiving, and it is overdue. To my surprise, all the pictures have been deleted off my camera, and I have NONE! I am absolutely sick about it. Mostly because Gage's scrapbook will be missing his first Thanksgiving. Ugh...why does crap like this have to happen? I have been so good about documenting all his firsts so that we will always have them to remember and now...no Thanksgiving.

Despite the fact that I have no pictures, thankfully I still have a memory. We had a really good Thanksgiving Day. We spent the entire day with family and Gage did pretty well with all the action. He got a little cranky later in the day, but it didn't last too long. He passed out and took about and hour nap, woke up, and was good to go for the rest of the day. We were so proud of him and we are looking forward to the Christmas holidays!

No comments: