Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bare but beautiful...

For the past few years, I have been borrowing a tree from one of my Mom's friends. Last year after Christmas, another friend of mine called wanting to know if I would be interested in buying her 10' tree. She convinced me it would be perfect in my house and that I definitely needed it. Needless to say, I bought it for $100. It is a pre-lit tree (I mean, if all the lights worked it would be) and is absolutely beautiful! We put it up last night and tried for hours to get the lights to come on, but we had no luck. The lights on top work and the lights on bottom work. The ones in the middle...not so much! Oh well, I think it was still a heck of a deal even if we did have to string some extra lights.


While Michael and I were playing "Mr. Fix-it" we noticed that we had a little helper. Gage decided he would crawl under the tree and try to help. It was pretty cute then, but probably won't be once we get all the decorations on there ;) My Mom is coming over tonight to finish up the decorating, but until then, this is our tree.

Bare but Beautiful!!!!

No comments: