Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year...

Can you believe it is already 2010? I mean, 2009 was over and gone before I could blink my eyes! I was a great year for us, just really fast! I'll bet you can't guess what my favorite thing about 2009 was...yep, you guess right! GAGE!!!! I am amazed every day by how much joy he brings to my life. I know I have said that a million times before, but honestly, I'll probably say it a million more!

Mom volunteered to keep Gage for us on NYE and we took her up on the offer! My family has a NYE party every year and it is always a lot of fun. I LOVE to dance and it turns out that my Dad is the best dancer EVER, so I look forward to getting to do some dancing on occasion. I wish I had some pictures to share, but I don't :(

Unfortunately my new year didn't start out as well as I planned. I have (had I guess I should say) an iPhone. I loved that I phone with all my heart and used it for EVERYTHING! Instead of dealing with an appointment book at work, I used my calendar in my phone. I have always been so good about backing it up on my computer in case something happened. Well, guess what...I hadn't backed it up since December 4th and it was stolen from me at the NYE party. I was and still am sick about it! Hopefully that isn't any indication of how my 2010 is going to be! Keep you fingers crossed please :)

On New Years Day, Nana cooked dinner for the family. We stayed there a pretty long while playing games and catching up! Here is Gage with one of my cousins, Justin. I have never seen Justin around kids and was shocked to see how good he was with little man. Gage seemed to really enjoy playing with him too!
I hope all of you have a wonderful 2010! I look forward to another year of blogging!

No comments: