Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here comes Santa...

Last Saturday night Gage got to meet Santa for the first time ever! I was really worried about how he would act with him. I have seen so many kids be terrified of Santa and I was really hoping Gage wouldn't be. To be honest, before we got there, I told my Mom and Michael that it wouldn't surprise me if Gage tried to pull his beard off. I realize he is only 9 months old, but I'm telling you now...the child is a mess!! He is always doing something mischievous and looking at us like, "I don't know what the big deal is". He must get this from his Daddy because I'm pretty sure I was a perfect child ;) I'm also sure my Mom is laughing as she reads this! Judging by the pictures, I'm sure you can tell Gage wasn't afraid of Santa. He kept looking at him with the strangest faces, but I think he was just curious as to why he was wearing all that "garb".This is Gage's babysitter, Bridget. I have known her and her family for as long as I can remember. My Mom babysat her when she was a kid, and she babysat me when I was a kid. She is so wonderful to Gage and the rest of the kids and we are extremely lucky to have her! I love this picture of Gage and I. For some reason, I don't have many pictures of us together. I think it is because I am the one who is always behind the camera. I'm going to do my best to change that soon!
This is a good one of Gage and Daddy too! He is starting to look more like me, I think!
Instead of buying gifts for all 7 of the kids at Gage's daycare, we drew names. We drew Bella's name this time. She is the sweetest little girl and is always a mess! After we gave her the gift, she decided to thank Gage for it with a kiss! I think Gage liked it! How funny are kids these days?

After the party, Gage went home with MeMe so that Michael and I could go to a Christmas party. I'm sure they spent more time playing with his new toys from the party! Thank You so much for helping us this weekend MeMe! We love you more than ever!


I hope you all had a good weekend too!

Can you believe it is only 9 days until Christmas?

No comments: