Friday, December 4, 2009

9 Month Check-up...

Today was Gage's 9 month check-up with Dr. Nolen. When we first got there, he started getting a little antsy, so I sat him down beside this play table. Before I knew it, he had pulled up and was standing beside it playing. He stood there for a good 10 minutes and was having so much fun!

We weren't scheduled for any shots, just simply a check-up so I went by myself. I have never been along when he gets shots because I just simply didn't think I could handle it. When we got there, the nurse asked if he had all his flu shots and I told her he only had the first half. You know where this is going I'm sure. Yep...he had to have the other half of both them. I thought I was going to pass out, but I'm proud to say I didn't! He only cried for a minute and did well with both of them.

He weighed 23 lbs 14 oz (90%) and was 31 inches long (98%). Dr. Nolen said he looked great and was doing well in everything! Thank Goodness!!!

No comments: