Saturday, January 7, 2012

Not just for girls...

Several months back, my cousin Kyle gave Gage something very special. He gave him a pair of Chaps and a Vest that our Aunt made for him when he was a little boy. I remember Kyle wearing them all the time and had no idea he even knew where they were at this point. Since that day, gage has put them on and taken them off a million times. If you don't know what chaos are, they are the pant things that cowboys wear that are usually colorful and have tins of fringe hanging from them. Little Man loves them! He may be the cutest "Bull Rider" I've ever seen! As a matter of fact, I know he is!
Along with the Bull Rider, we also have a Rodeo Clown costume. It is quite a sight! Cute as can be, but quite comical don't you think?
All this time I've been thinking that dressing up was for girls...I guess I was wrong!

No comments: