Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas...Part 5

Christmas morning has always been one of my favorite times of the year. I'm 27 years old, and on Christmas morning, I have the mentality of about a 5 year old! I just love it and having a child, makes it even better! Both of my parents and Michael's Dad come over to eat breakfast and spend the morning watching "Little Man" open his gifts and see what Santa left. This year, my parents got here around 7 and of course Gage wasn't awake yet. Probably the only day this year that he has slept past 6:30...go figure!
We finally decided to wake him up around 7:30 and tell him that Santa had been to visit. He was thrilled! He jumped straight up (not like him at all) and got out of bed to see what he left! Once he made it into the living room, he was shocked to see that everyone was here and got a little bashful (not like him either). 
Finally, his Daddy talked him into seeing what Santa had left in his stocking and the bashfulness flew right out the window! He opened all his gifts and spent the rest of the morning playing with his new things!
Stay tuned for Part 6...

No comments: