Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas...Part 4

After spending the morning and most of the afternoon at my MeMe's house, we headed over to my Uncle's house. My cousin, Jennifer, had a little girl in March, so Gage wasn't the only kid this year. It's so nice that there are more kids around these days to spend the Holidays with! It seems to make the Holidays so much more fun! Here is Gage with his cousin, Kinsley! She is such a little doll and he loves her to pieces!
This is my Grandparents with their children, grand children, and great grandchildren. It is usually a nightmare to get my Grandma to be quiet long enough to have her picture taken, so this is the best we could get! 
It was great to spend the evening visiting and watching the kids play and always such a relaxing way to wind down before Christmas Day! Thanks so much, Uncle Tony and Aunt Judy, for having us! 

Stay tuned to see what we left for Santa...

No comments: