Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day 2010...

For some of you, this probably doesn't qualify as a "snow day". For us, we take what we can get!
We started getting a little sleet and rain Thurday night. I didn't have any appointments scheduled for Friday, so I decided Gage and I would probably just stay at home out of the weather. Friday morning when we woke up, we realized that for once, our weathermen had predicted correctly and we did, in fact, get some ice and snow. Not much snow, but a little. We spent the day laying around the house in our pj's. I have to say, it was nice...until today. After 2 days of being stuck in the house, we were both a little stir crazy!

I made a pot of Homemade Brocolli Cheese soup and some Chicken spaghetti last night so that I wouldn't have to worry with cooking today. My Dad called this morning and had been at home alone for the past couple of days so we invited him over. I'm sure it was nice to be able to have someone to talk to! He got here right before time to have lunch with us! Gage enjoyed having his Papaw here to spend the day with. He can "get away with murder" when one of his grandparents are around! They went outside just for a second to see what Gage thought of the snow...
he wasn't too sure about it!

Around 2:00, my Mom called and was coming by as well. I think she had gotten a little stir crazy herself. She "needed" to go to Target, so Gage and I went along for the ride. Thank Goodness she came by and got us out of here for a while. We were likely to go nuts if someone didn't save us ;) A snow day wouldn't have been complete without some pictures of Gage and his MeMe, so we went outside one more time!

This is my favorite picture! Doesn't the best one always seem to turn out blurry? Ugh...drives me nuts!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day playing in the snow. If you got any, that is!

No comments: