Friday, January 29, 2010

11 months...

I know, I know, I'm saying it again. I cannot believe Gage is already this old!
We have only one more month until the big day. The day that I'm sure will make me sob like a baby. Gage will be ONE YEAR OLD! He has grown and changed so much in the last month or so, and I know he is only going to continue to do more. As excited as I am about every little thing he learns to do, I'm sad as well. I catch myself looking forward to each new thing and each new step he takes, and when he does it, I think to myself, "he's growing up right before my eyes"! Maybe one day I'll get a grip with reality and it won't get the best of me anymore ;) But then again...who am I kidding?

Enough of the sob story and on to something much better. My little man is now 11 months old!! Have I said that yet? He is crawling (the right way) all over the place. He is into everything. He makes more messes than I can possibly keep picked up. Yet...I love him more everyday!

I have started planning his birthday party, and I can't wait to share all the details! I think I'll wait until it's over to do that, but who knows. Maybe I'll change my mind!

No comments: