Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Justi Heath Photography

A couple of months ago, I was in the market for the perfect photographer for Gage's 1 year pictures. I had used several photographers in the past, but this time I had some different criteria. I needed someone with a studio. I needed someone who was reasonably priced. And, I needed someone who would sell me a disk with a copy of all the proofs.

Well...I found her! I booked our appointment for a couple of weeks in advance and unpatiently waited for our time to come. I always get so excited to have family pictures taken, but I really love having Gage's taken as much as anything! If you ask me, it is just a "have to" kind of thing when you have a sweet little angel, like I do...but, maybe I'm biased ;) If you ask my husband, it's ridiculous! Anyway, I always win that battle and we have our pictures made a few times a year!

When I met Justi, I knew I had made the right decision. She was very sweet, very professional, and by the looks of the pictures she had all over her house, she was a great photographer!

Before we left, I asked her if it would be possible for her to e-mail me a couple images to put on Gage's birthday invites that I was working on. Apparently that struck a nerve with her and she started asking me questions about "designing" my own invites and possibly designing some for her. We talked for a while about it and in the midst of our conversation, I mentioned putting some of her work on my website as well. She agreed that she would send me the proofs and I agreed to give her credit for her work. At this point, I had no idea that I would be talking to her almost everyday from then on.

The next day, I got the proofs and finished "little mans" invites. I also put the proofs on my blog and emailed her to see where I credited her for her GREAT work! When she saw my blog, she asked me to help her with one of her own. Now...all this being said, I designed a blog for her, and I would like for you to check it out. Go to http://www.justiheathphotography.com/ and let us know what you think!

No comments: