Monday, February 15, 2010

What a week!

This has been a pretty fun (for the most part), but crazy week around our house.

The not so fun part...On Wednesay, we got a call from Michael's Mom telling us that his Granny had passed away. She hadn't been sick at all, and there weren't any signs...just very sudden. We spent most of the weeknight with the family. I always love getting together with family, and I wish it hadn't been for such an occasion, but it was nice to be able to visit with everyone and watch all the kids play! WE WILL MISS YOU GRANNY AND WE LOVE YOU, ALWAYS!! This is a picture of Granny and Gage the day after he was born. SO SWEET!!
Friday, when I picked Gage up from daycare. Bridget pointed this out to me...can anyone guess what it is? It is right between his eyes...
You got it...it's another bite mark! For the second week in a row, my little man has been bitten, by the same little girl, at daycare. Either she really loves him, or she really hates him. I'm not sure which, but I guess it's a good thing he's tough ;) Although I get so upset when someone hurts him, I just keep telling myself, "don't say too much or you may be eating your words one day". I try to be a pretty understanding parent. I realize that kids do things that they shoudn't do, and it is part of growing up and learning. Now, if I could just convince my heart, I'd be in good shape ;) Thankfully, we have been blessed with a wonderful babysitter and I know she will do her best to take care of the situation so that I don't have to worry about it!

When MeMe heard of this, she couldn't help but to come over and check on her "Angel Boy". Who would have thought she would come with a huge bag of goodies in hand? She says it was for Valentine's Day, but I'm pretty sure she thought he needed a "get well soon" gift. Either way, he loved it!
They sat in the floor and opened all the goodies, while I took advantage of trying out my new camera (more about that later)!
Thank you, MEME, for the goodies! I LOVE YOU!!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you from Gage!!!

No comments: