Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nana's Boy...

I'm not too sure if I've ever told you before, but Gage has a soft spot in his heart for his Nana! Every time he is with her he spends the majority of his time belly laughing at her and with her! Last week my Mom took Nana and Papaw back to Texas for the rest of Papaw's Parkinson's surgery (he is much better by the way)! When they came back home, they stopped by our house to give Gage his gift. I have been wanting these boots for so long it isn't even funny! They are the cutest things and I think he likes them! Perhaps this is why he has that soft spot I was speaking of? I always take him to visit on Friday afternoons because I normally don't work a full day. I think this is one of his favorite times of the week! She lets him get away with EVERYTHING!!! He is also a pretty big fan of his Papaw! Before Papaw had his surgery, his hand shook constantly as a result of his Parkinson's disease. Gage watched his hands like it was the neatest thing he had ever seen. Now that his surgery is done, his shaking has stopped completely! For everyone except Gage, this is a wonderful thing! Photobucket

1 comment:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

He is getting so big. I love the picture of him in the shopping cart in the last post!