Sunday, September 20, 2009

New things...

This week has been a pretty eventful one for us. We haven't had much "important" going on, just simply busy! If you'll remember a few posts ago, I asked about car seats. We finally broke down Thursday night and bought one. We ended up with the Evenflo Symphony and we really like it so far! I have been dreading the day that we retired "the bucket" because that would mean we would have to use high-chairs and shopping carts. I know, there shouldn't be a problem with that, but there is...Gage can't sit up! Well...guess what? We have a sitter...just in time!! On occasion he does fall, so he just makes the best of it! I walked out of the room the other day and walked back in to find this. He was playing in his toy basket. Forget the toys, I'll just play in the basket!!We went shopping with MeMe on Saturday and before we got there I was thinking, "I'm going to have to carry him throughout the entire store". We sat him in the buggy, strapped him in, and he was such a big boy! (sorry the picture is so blurry, I took it with my iPhone)Gage has another trick that doesn't make Mommy quite as happy. It is really cute when he's playing, but when he's asleep...not so cute! For some reason he feels the need to put his passy in his mouth backward and play with it. I guess he does this in his sleep too because he wakes me up at least once a night fussing. When I look in his crib, this is what I see!Over the past couple of days, he has learned how to hold his bottle too! He doesn't do it much. Why should he when I'll do it for him, right? MeMe bought him a new sippy cup and he seems to like it too! Gosh...he's getting to be such a big boy!
Photobucket

No comments: