Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summertime...

I've procrastinated with my blogging a bit, but better late than never, I suppose! Last weekend Michael took me shopping for my 25th birthday. Since I had Gage, I have been needing some new clothes, but almost refused to buy them. It's a little heartbreaking to buy a size of clothes you never thought you would be able to wear. Hopefully I can lose a little weight soon, but until then I HAD to have some new ones. We went to Old Navy to check things out, and while we were there we found this...

Gage's First Swimsuit!!! Quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!

We stayed at Granddaddy's (Michael's Dad) the entire day swimming and eating Crab Legs! The water was pretty cold still, so Gage wasn't too sure what to think about it. It wasn't quite the same temperature as his bath water...hopefully it will be soon! He kicked his feet around in the water for about 20 minutes or so and by then he had enough! Pretty soon we won't be able to pry him out of the pool ;)

He looks just like his Daddy, huh? Gosh...they are too sweet!


Michael, Thank You so much for being so good to Gage and I! You made my 25th birthday the best one yet!

No comments: