Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

This was Michael's first Father's Day, and I think it was a good one! We had a pretty busy day. We went to eat lunch with my Dad this morning, spent most of the afternoon with him, and went to see Michael's dad for dinner! It was a busy, but quite relaxing day. It is so much easier when there are only 2 places to go for a holiday rather than 4! The day is so much more enjoyable that way!
~Gage and Papaw (my Dad)

~Gage and Big Daddy (Michael's Dad)

Daddy and Gage went for Gage's first real swim tonight at Big Daddy's house. He has always loved his baths so much, but we were afraid the swimming pool would be too much...we were wrong! He LOVED the pool! Hopefully he continues to love it, because I'm sure we will be spending lots of time there in the summertime!




Michael sat him on my feet and he rode on my feet like a pony. He thought that was the funniest thing! Gosh...I could just eat him up!!!


Happy Father's Day Michael! Gage and I are so happy to be able to spend our lives with you! You are so good to us, and we appreciate all the love you show us! You're the best Daddy ever!!! We hope you're first Father's Day was a great one, and we are looking forward to many more! We love you!!!!!

No comments: