Sunday, June 14, 2009

We're Back!!!

I didn't intend to be gone from blogging for such a long time, but to tell you the truth, I simply haven't had the time. Everyday I come home and think to myself, "I have to blog tonight", but I never do. I'm going to do better though...promise! I have lots of catching up to do, so sorry, lots of pictures!!

We haven't been up to much exciting these days, just the normal everyday life. Gage is growing like a weed, and getting more personality every single day. He has been smiling a lot for about a month or so, and now he has started to smile at me every time he sees me! It melts my heart each and every time!

We've been doing a lot of this all weekend...
RELAXING! It has been so nice!

Yesterday we had a wedding to go to and we decided we would take Gage. He is always so good, so we knew it wouldn't be a big deal. Little did I know, the wedding was outside and it was 90 degrees outside. Gage did so well, despite the heat! He never made a peep during the entire wedding!!! YAY GAGE!!! Here we are!

When we got home, Gage and Daddy sat on the couch and watched TV while I got some things done around the house. It was so nice to have such a relaxing, but productive day!

Gage and I cuddled some too!

See you soon!

No comments: