Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I always thought my first Mother's Day would be the best ever. Turns out, this has been a very rough weekend. I'm sure you read below about my cousin who in an accident on Saturday night and has a broken neck. Michael and I have spent the last two days at the hospital with him my family and Gage has been at Mom's. I certainly never thought I would send him to his MeMe's on Mother's Day of all things, but you do what you've got to do. Rance is doing fairly well for the circumstances and he is in line for surgery tomorrow that will hopefully fix his neck. The doctor says he cannot promise that it will, but are certainly hoping so. Please continue to keep him in your prayers!

Although this has been a not so good weekend, I am still so thankful for the wonderful Mother that God has given me! I can only pray that I am half the Mother she has been to me! I love you so much Mom!

Not only has God blessed me with a wonderful Mom, but He has also given me the most precious gift of all...Gage! I never imagined I could ever be so in love! The last 10 weeks have been the best 10 weeks of my life. Michael and I are so lucky to have him! Mommy and Daddy love you buddy!

No comments: