Saturday, August 17, 2013

4th of July...

I realize this post is a month or so late, but I was looking through pictures and realized I had some pretty neat ones from the 4th of July. This is Gage with his first-ever sparkler. He loved it...until he decided to grab the hot end of it. That pretty much ruined the night.
I love fireworks! I always have. As a kid, my brother and I always did "sparklers" and Bottle Rockets. Those were our favorite! They were cheap and they didn't make a huge mess. Looking back, my Mom was pretty smart for not telling us there were other things available at the firework stand 😉
When it was finally time for fireworks to start, we went to Aunt Tam & Uncle Jay's to join in on their fun. We had SO much fun and I'm so glad they invited us! The fireworks were awesome and we didn't have to fight any crazy crowds or traffic to watch them!
Sorry for being so late on this post. I'll try to do better next time 😉
Photobucket

No comments: