Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Em...

It is so hard for me to believe, but my sweet girl turned 2 last Saturday! It seems like only yesterday, I was planning for her birth. Time has flown so fast and as much as I love to watch her grow, it saddens me to know that she isn't a baby anymore. My baby girl is growing up before my eyes!
Emerson is definitely the most amazing little girl I have ever known. She has such a funny sense of humor and unlike any other girl I have met. She is dry. She is witty. She is funny. She is sweet. She is sassy. And SO girly!! But, most of all, she makes life better! What an Angel she is and I'm so lucky to call her my daughter!! 
Her party was planned for Sunday and had to be postponed due to my Dad's surgery. As much as I hated not to have the party, I hated for Papaw to miss it, just as much. So...she and Gage spent the night with MeMe on Friday night and on Saturday, we took them to Chuck E Cheese to play and have pizza!  If you live in the Little Rock area and haven't taken your kids there (it was rough for a while), TAKE THEM!! We had the best time!!
Gage, of course, was on cloud 9 and has begged to go back since we left. I'm thinking Chuck E Cheese may be something we take them to do more often!
 We will celebrate Em's Birthday with family next weekend! I can't wait to share the rest of her 2nd Birthday with all of you!!

No comments: