Sunday, August 11, 2013

Recipe help...

Well, we've reached the end of another week. And honestly, it was another pretty low key weekend. We don't have these often and I think I could get used to it. The heat is unbearable and it just isn't worth getting out for much. The kids have enjoyed playing around the house and not having to get ready to go anywhere. It's nice for a change!

Several times over the weekend, I have thought seriously about cooking something new for lunch or dinner. Honestly, I don't cook much. I'm trying to work on it, but it seems that once we are all at home, it is too late to cook. I work late a couple nights a week and Michael usually works late the others. The late nights make it tough to eat as a family, but that is something I feel is important.

Back to cooking. I feel like when I do cook, it is always the same things. Gage LOVES Chicken Spaghetti! He isn't a great eater, so I cook that for him a lot. Emerson will pretty much eat anything you put in front of her. She's not picky at all! I just get sick of eating the same things. So...what are some easy family recipes that your kiddos like to eat?

I hope your weekend was as relaxing as ours and I hope there are more to come!! I thought I'd share this picture of "Miss Priss" before I get off here. She's such a mess!
Talk to you soon!
Photobucket

No comments: