Friday, July 16, 2010

Sometimes it's hard for me to believe how fast my little tiny baby is growing up. In fact, he's not a little tiny baby anymore at all. He's getting bigger by the minute and running around so fast I can't keep up with him.
His Daddy has taught him a terrible thing...he now climbs UP the slide! Not good...not good at all!
He thinks it is really fun to climb up and go down...face first!

Yeah...lovely huh?! The thing is, it's really hard to get onto him when he turns around and does this! He is so excited, he can't quit laughing!
He has learned to do the "motor" sound with his lips. He does it everytime he sees a 4-wheeler, golf cart, motorcycle-mainly just anything that has a motor. His face is so cute when he does it!
I love this little dare-devil with all my heart!!
Photobucket

No comments: