Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Puppy Love...

When Michael and I met, I had a dog. She's not your ordinary dog though. As a matter of fact, she thought she was a human. She followed me everywhere I went and stayed inside most of the time.

When Gage was born, her poor little life changed a bit and she grew to be second in line. She has never been the friendliest of dogs, and I really wasn't sure about having her around a baby.

Needless to say, Roper and Gage have developed into being pretty decent buddies. She isn't big on him being rough with her, but just like always, she loves the attention. Last night, I caught him giving her hugs...

and isn't that sweet?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rich said...

We had a mini-schnauzer when Emma was first born, and that was iffy at best. Our latest dog, Lily, is a boxer/hound mix and is great with her (now five). A lot of it is the dog, but I think it also helps when the child comes first. The two are best of buds. :-)