Monday, May 24, 2010

I was looking back through some pictures and I realized I had not posted any of these.
A few weeks ago, my Dad came by on his way back out of town to see Gage. He usually comes by every Sunday to see us before he goes back home. I am really having a hard time dealing with my Dad living so far away, but it helps that he comes by once a week or so.

Papaw taught Gage how to mow the yard...
and blow BIG bubbles!
And Gage taught Papaw how to drive a "real" truck!
The two of them had a blast laughing at eachother!
Come back soon, Papaw! We love you and we can't wait to see you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsey Kindy said...

I love his shirt!!!!

your new header is cute!

Kristi said...

Looks like he was having a great time. His shirt is cute. Where is your dad living? I didn't realize he moved away.