Sunday, July 26, 2009

A weekend of Changes...

Notice any changes here? Michael had to work all day Saturday, so Gage and I spent our day at home relaxing. While he was napping, I sat down at the computer and browsed the internet for a while. I have been contemplating having a new header and layout made for my blog, but to tell you the truth, I am just too tight! So...I just made one myself. It is by no means a "professional" job, but not too bad for my first try - I don't think!

When Michael and I first got engaged, I started a scrapbook of our lives since we met. It goes from our first date to our Wedding Day. It turned out really nice, and I'm glad I have it, but...it took FOREVER to finish. As a matter of fact, I spent the first couple of months of my pregnancy finishing it. All that being said, I played around with the idea of making Gage one when he was born, but wasn't sure when I would ever have time with a new baby. Because of the fact that I knew it would be worth it when I finished, I went ahead and started one. It makes a huge mess, costs LOTS of money, and I just simply don't take the time to drag everything out. So, to make an even longer story shorter, I have decided to do it all on my computer, print it out, and put it in the scrapbook! Hopefully it goes well and I'll have scrapbook pages to share soon!

For months now I have been wanting to buy Photoshop to be able to edit Gage's pictures. Once again...I'm just too tight. Well, I finally broke down and spent the money, and I'm so happy I did. It is a lot to learn and certainly not easy to figure out, but I'll get there eventually. These are my first two photos to edit. What do you think?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristi said...

The pictures look great. I have been wanting to get Photoshop as well, just haven't been able to pay for it. You pics look great, along with your background and header.

Tiffany Terhune said...

Hey Anna, you should check out ilovephotography.com. There is a lot of useful info there, especially since you just got Photoshop.

Laura Ann said...

You did an awesome job on your blog...it looks great. Good job with Photoshop too...I have pondered it, but I am not very patient and would hate to buy it and never use it.

Gage is so so so cute. Don't sell yourself short..you have done wonderful with your blog.

Renae said...

Your blog page layout looks great!
I was doing the blog hop and came across yours. The Williams and I had come see who was the other Williams Family as myself is.. I invite you to my blog as well!!! Enjoy