Wednesday, July 29, 2009

5 Months

So, now that I have Little Man in bed for the night, I can finally update! Wow...that is about all I know to say for sure! Where have the past 5 months gone? It seems like yesterday we were starting to put cereal in his bottles, and now, he's eating baby food! He is wearing size 3 diapers and 9 month clothes. It absolutely blows my mind how much bigger he has gotten in just the past month. I just simply don't know what has happened to my tiny little baby :)

Anyway...enough pouting! To be quite honest, although I am saddened by the fact that Gage is growing up on me, he has developed quite a little personality! He smiles constantly and laughs in between smiles ;) I am so happy to be spending my time with such a happy little boy!

He has been doing so well with his eating since we started him on fruits and veggies. He usually wakes up around 7am and takes a 7 ounce bottle. Goes back to sleep until about 9. Eats 1 jar of fruit and 1 jar of veggies at Noon. Takes another 7 ounce bottle around 3. Eats another jar of fruit and another veggie around 7. Takes another 7 ounce bottle around 9 and goes to bed for the night.

Here lately he hasn't been sleeping all that great. He was doing so good for a while, but he has started tossing and turning in the night. He is still sleeping in his Pack 'n Play in our bedroom, but I think the time has come for him to go in his own bedroom. I am having such a terrible time with the thought of it, that I haven't even attempted yet. I think he would do much better if we went ahead and made the move. Michael happens to snore...A LOT...and I'm not too sure that he isn't waking Gage in the night. I guess we won't know until we try, but I'm just nauseated by the thought of him being alone in the other end of the house. Am I crazy or is this just normal?

We are in the market for a new Video Monitor, but not sure on which one would be best. Any suggestions?


I guess for now, I will leave you with a picture

...or two!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Hudspeth's said...

Hey Anna! You are perfectly normal for being nervous about putting Gage in his own room. Although,I think you will be so glad if you can get him in there! I am one to talk ... Drew is 2 now and STILL in our bed... ohhh how she needs to be in her own bed! About the video monitor- we had one with Drew (don't remember the brand, but I don't think any of them are that cheap) when she was first born and I didn't really care for it. If she was doing fine, I found myself sitting there watching the monitor when I should have been sleeping and if she was crying, well, I was getting up any way (video or not). Plus the screen seemed to always mess up. Anyway, just my opinion... I would definitely ask around! Gage is precious!:)