Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Show us your Wedding Dress...

It is so funny to me how this blog can bring back so many memories. Not that I have been married that long (a year and a couple months), but it seems like so long ago that Michael and I got married. Don't get me wrong, it has been a wonderful year and couple of months, but so much has gone on since then. We had the most perfect day and the best thing was(other than the fact that I was finally married to the man of my dreams), we spent it with all of our very best friends and family.

My wedding gown was VERY simple. No beads. No fancy buttons. Just simple. From the very first time I saw it...I had to have it! No questions asked. This was the one.

All that being said, what would the perfect wedding dress be without the perfect shoes? I chose my turquoise cowboy boots! I'll never forget the looks I got when people started noticing my shoes. It was priceless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress; it's exactly what I will be looking for in a year or so! You looked beautiful & I like the cowboy boots idea!

Renae said...

I loved your wedding dress!!

Christa said...

Love your dress and the boots!