Tuesday, January 6, 2009

31 Weeks!

It is hard to believe that I only have less than 9 weeks left, but believe it! We are starting to have Baby Showers, and I am thrilled! I can't wait to get all the things we will need for Gage so that we'll be ready for him. As of now, I still feel very unprepared. Mom and I went shopping Saturday and got me some new outfits for the showers, so maybe I will feel a little bit better about myself. As you can tell, I have started to swell a little from standing on my feet all day, so my clothes aren't exactly comfortable anymore. I am starting to work half days from now until he gets here so that maybe I can make it the whole way...or atleast 37 weeks of the way! Those 10-12 hour days are starting to get the best of me! I'm just happy he is healthy and doing well! Anyway...here we are at 31 weeks!

1 comment:

Lindsey Kindy said...

sorry you are swelling! that is noooo fun! at least you are only working half days! ohh i cant wait on that sweet baby to get here!! i just wanna squeeze him and kiss him!