Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day: Part 2

Michael's softball team made it to day 3 in the tournament, so Gage and I decided to join him. Now, if you know me very well, you know that:
#1 I hate to be hot and
#2 I don't like to miss any time at the lake (especially for a softball tournment...we have those every week).
But, this weekend I made an exception. I hate that Michael never gets to go to the lake with me, so I just spent the day at the ballpark. I figured Gage might last 30 minutes before it was too hot for him, but to my suprise, we got there at 11 and he made it all the way to the very end of the tournament at 5pm. We played in the dirt...a lot!
We built mud pies!
And by the end of the day, he was filthy and a perfectly good shirt was runined! I guess that's part of having a boy!

When we left the ballpark, we went to Big Daddy's for some much needed time in the swimming pool!
Little Man wasn't too sure about it at first, but after a few mintues, he warmed up!
Yay for swimming season!!! Can't wait to go back!
Photobucket

No comments: