Monday, June 14, 2010

If you remember, a few weeks ago, we took Gage to Big Daddy's for the first time this Summer. He wasn't too sure what to think about the water, and wasn't a fan of being in it. We did our best to make it fun for him, though. We taught him to splash and kick his feet. And we threw his ball back and forth hoping it would show him how much fun it could be.

Since that day, every time we put him in the bathtub, we have to tell him to "sit down" and "stop splashing so much, you're making a huge mess". He soaks the entire bathroom and makes huge messes!

Anyway, I have been really bothered by the fact that Gage doesn't like the pool, because I think the worst thing for him is to be afraid of it.
Last night, we tried it again. And to our surprise...
HE LOVED IT and wasn't afraid at all! Maybe a little too unafraid!
He splashed everyone in the pool and made a special attempt to put his face in the water!
I'm not sure, but I think I have my hands full with this child!
Photobucket

No comments: