Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wye Mountain...

Last Wednesday, Mom and I took Gage to Wye Mountain to see the Daffodil fields. I took Gage to daycare when he woke up, got some things done that I had on my list, and went back to pick him up. When I got there, he was asleep and Bridget said he had been asleep for about an hour. I thought surely this meant he would be in a great mood and would love the Daffodils. WRONG!!! He fussed the entire way there (about an hour) and wasn't much better when we got there :(
For some reason, he WOULD NOT put his hands or feet down. He held them up the entire time so that the grass wouldn't touch them.
He and MeMe picked a few flowers and blew some bubbles. He loves bubbles!!
Right before we left, Mom finally got a good picture of Gage and I. I'm so glad because the flowers were beautiful and I desperately wanted a picture to frame!
Thank You so much for taking us MeMe! We love you!!

No comments: