Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Is it Springtime or what?

I'm not sure who agrees, but I've been a little confused with this weather. One day it is 70 degress and one day its 40. You can't predict what in the world to wear, you can't make plans on anything to do outside, and you certainly can't depend on the weather men to tell you what's really going on. I'm a little agrivated with it, to be honest. Hopefully the real Spring will be in full bloom soon!
Yesterday was one of those "Spring" days. The weather was beautiful, the birds were chirping, and Gage was beating the door down to go outside-not too hard though because I wanted to go out as well ;)
The swingset has proven to be a great investment. It gets used quite often and I can see it being played on a lot more when Little Man can walk and climb up it himself.
The slide is BY FAR his favorite. We put him on top and he grabs the sides and slides down. Daddy catches him at the end and we start over. I love watching him play with his Daddy. They are so sweet together!
Our dogs, on the other hand, have a love-hate relationship with Gage. Roper loves him...Tubby hates strongly dislikes him. He's never mean to him, he just doesn't get too close. Tubby isn't too terribly fond of having his ears pulled or being loved on. Roper on the other hand- I feel sure Gage could sit on top of her and she wouldn't budge. She is a lot better with him than we thought she would be.
See what I mean...Gage decided to give her a kiss, so she kissed back!
Hopefully these next few days will be sunny and warm. We have plans to go see the Daffodils tomorrow and we're praying Mr. Weatherman knows what he's talking about this time! I suppose we will find out soon enough!!

No comments: