Monday, March 22, 2010

Whoa! It's been a while!

If it seems that I have abandoned by blog and I may never be coming back, I haven't and I will. I knew it had been a while, but I didn't realize how long it had been since I've been on here until I started looking through pictures on my camera. A lot has gone on in the past couple of weeks. Nothing serious or major, just stuff!

We went to Nana and Papaw's one afternoon and Gage rode around in the wagon with my grandpa's dog, Rowdy Rocky Rascal...I'm not really sure what his name is to be honest. Everyone calls him something different ;)
MeMe and I took Gage for his one year check-up and to get his shots (hence the bandaid on his arms). He weighed 26lbs 3 oz (89%) and he was 32.5 in (98%). He's still a big boy, in case you were wondering!
Gage has learned to throw kisses and does it quite often.
It is one of the cutest and sweetest things I've ever seen!
Daddy played softball a couple weekends ago. Gage seemed to enjoy the ballpark a little, but by the looks of this picture, he enjoyed it about as much as I do. HA!
We were within less than a mile of being blown away by a tornado one night and it left our entire town without electricity. Michael hooked up our generator and Lindsey brought her family down to enjoy our lights with us. There is nothing more agrivating than having no power with kids in the house!
Colson and Gage played well together and Hudson played with Michael.
There is something about him that kids love!
I got a new washer and dryer (and apparently a new helper)!!!!! Michael has enjoyed this the most I think. For some reason when you have to dry every load of clothes 3 times, it takes the desire to do laundry completely away. We should have invested in these years ago!!
And...last but certainly not least, Gage has a new front tooth! This makes #3!
I was beginning to think he was going to have to gum his food forever!
I'm not making any promises, but I'm going to attempt to do better at blogging this time.
We've been through this before, remember!

1 comment:

Lindsey Kindy said...

YAY! A new tooth! He looks so much bigger with it now.... Im glad it finally popped thru! I think Huddys are trying to pop thru too! Oh my! Thanks again for letting us come down and ride out the tornados with you guys! Love the pics of all the boys!