Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gage's First Day...

Yep...you heard right! Gage went to the babysitter for the first time today! I did a lot better with the situation than I thought I would. Maybe because he only had to stay for 4 hours, or maybe because I knew he was in good hands! Kristi and I have been friends since the first grade. As a matter of fact, we were best friends! I wish I had a picture of us from way back then, but I don't! I'm pretty sure we spent the majority of our Elementary career with each other! When I found out I was pregnant I asked her about keeping Gage, and after talking to her husband and thinking it all over she decided she would!

Kristi had twin girls, Brittyn and Lexyn, on my birthday last year and they are a mess. It is so cute to see them with Gage because they are almost a year old and he is already bigger than they are. I'm sure Kristi decided today that her hands are officially full!

Here is a picture she posted today of Brittyn and Gage. Apparently Brittyn was a little curious...or mischievous! They are going to have so much fun together!

No comments: