Friday, March 6, 2009

Here he is!!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to finally post some pics of my little man! He is one week old today and things haven't slowed down since we came home. He is such a little angel, and the best baby ever! I think he has cried about 3 times since he got here, and I am hoping he stays so sweet! I don't have any idea what in the world Michael and I did without him, but life has definitely changed...for the better of course! I hope you enjoy the pictures, and I will try my best to post his birth story soon!

This is Gage right after he was born! He was absolutely perfect from the first second, and I am so thankful for that! God has once again performed a Miracle!




Here is Gage minutes after he arrived with Dr. Thibault...he was our hero that day!

This is my favorite picture of Daddy and Gage! As you can tell, Michael was smitten within seconds of meeting him!

This was the first picture that I saw of Gage before they got him cleaned up and brought him to me. It is Michaels favorite of all!

This is our little man in his first Razorback outfit...he is so cute I just want to squeeze him!

Gage's first shopping trip...MeMe took us to Target!

I don't know if you remember, but a few posts ago I told everyone about my Great Grandmother that was not doing well. I had so many fears that she would not make it to meet Gage...she did! She hadn't been able to get out of bed in months, and when we brought Gage to meet her, she sat straight up in her bed and held him forever. She just loved him! Gage is now a 5th generation!!!!


I hope everyone enjoys seeing his pictures as much as I enjoy having him here with me! He is such a blessing to us!!

4 comments:

Lindsey Kindy said...

I just love him. I really like the pic of him right after he was born with the pouty face. I'm almost all better so he is fixing to have a date with aunty!!!! Kiss him for me!

Jennifer said...

He is soooo precious! It's the best thing in the world, isn't it? You look great!!! I hope you are feeling ok. I know I was pretty sore the first week after my c sec, but felt so much better the following week! Can't wait to see more pictures of Gage!

The Huffman's said...

He is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Anna he is absolutely adorable!! Im soo glad for your grandmother that she got to see him!! How blissful everything is once they come into the world!! I hope all is well...

**You look GREAT for just having a little one!!**