Monday, March 2, 2009

Gage is here!

You heard me right...he finally made it! Gage Andrew Williams (notice the name change) was born on Friday, Febuary 27th at 7:04pm via c-section...birth story to come! He weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces and he was 21 1/2 inches long! He is absolutely the most perfect little thing you have ever seen in your life! I have only had him here just a few days, and I can't imagine life without him! As you can imagine we are still very busy, and trying to get settled in, so when things calm down, I will do my best to get all the details of our sweet little boys birthday!!

For some reason Blogger won't allow me to post pics, but as soon as I can I will!

9 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Congratulations...I can not wait to see pictures of your little man. I am certain he is beautiful.

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see Gage!

Mizell Family said...

Anna, he is soo precious!! I cannot wait to hold him!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please let me know when Am and I can bring a meal one night..

Eric and Leslie Warford said...

I am mad at Blogger since I can't see any pics! :)

Congrats to you both. I hope you are getting good rest!

Stephanie said...

so many congrats!! I cannot wait to see this beautiful boy!! I hope you have a wonderful recovery!

Lindsey Kindy said...

As soon as everything calms down for you guys I am going to come down and watch baby Gage and let you rest and shower and whatever else you need. I just know you are overwhelmed with everything right now but let me know anything you need. I'm so happy for you and I love Gage even tho I haven't given him my loves yet!!

Anonymous said...

I saw pics on Jodie's page!! Anna he is the most ADORABLE little boy I have ever seen!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! can't wait to see pics!!!


Abbie in New York

harris1013 said...

CONGRATS! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF...