Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Post #3: Christmas is just around the corner!

Mom and I decided we would wake up at the crack of dawn on Friday morning to do some Christmas shopping...bad idea! I woke up at 3:00am, and got ready for Mom to pick me up. We got to Wal-Mart at about 4:30, stood in line for what seemed like FOREVER to get a few gifts, and at 6am we were finally leaving. I was really starting to question my own intellegence...ha! We did get some good deals though!!

On Sunday after Thanksgiving Mom and I hosted a Baby Shower for a freind of ours! Paige is due on the same day as my sis-in-law, and she is having a little boy also! With all the little boys on the way, this place is going to be a madhouse! Her shower turned out great, and she got lots of cute things. I went to Tammy's (my sis-in-law) baby shower last weekend, and she also got lots of cute things. I have another shower this weekend for another friend, Crystal...she's also having a boy! Going to all these baby showers makes me so anxious for ours! I just can't wait to see all the sweet little things for our little Angel! We are all so lucky to have such great friends and family!!

After the shower Sunday, my grandmother stayed at my house and helped me decorate our tree. I love having the tree to look at, but I'm not a big fan of putting it up! Nana was really sweet and did most of the work for me! Thank You Nana!! Didn't she do a good job!

No comments: