Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hmmm...not really a huge fan of either, but if I had to choose...Hot Chocolate!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
When I was really little, Santa just sat the gifts under the tree, but as I got older they were wrapped! I'm sure Gage's gifts will be the same!

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white lights?
White lights for sure!

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No...I would if I had some though!

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually I put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I was a little late. Maybe I'll do better next year!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
7 layer salad...my Aunt makes it for every Holiday, and I LOVE IT!!!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
I remember having so many places to go every Christmas and it was so much fun to me! It seemed like the gifts were never ending for everyone! The older I get the harder it is to enjoy all the Hustle and Bustle, but I still love it!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What do you mean...I still believe! If you don't believe, you don't recieve!!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yep...I have Christmas Eve every year with my Mom's side of the family! For the last couple of years we have had Christmas at our house, and I love having all the family here!

10. How do you decorate your tree?
Red, Silver, and Turquoise! Just like everything else in my house!

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
I love it! Nothing better than being snowed in with my hubby!

12. Can you ice skate?
HA! No, I have a hard enough time walking!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Every gift is my favorite for a different reason!

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
I love family time, and I can't ever get enough of it! It is always so much fun visiting with everyone!

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I'm not a huge dessert fan! Probably Banana Pudding!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I love them all!!

17. What tops your Christmas tree?
A huge Red Bow!

18. Which do you prefer-giving or receiving?
I love giving gifts! It always feels so good to give someone something they really wanted!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Away in a Manger by Joe Nichols!

20. Candy Canes-yum or yuck?
Yum...I love 'em!

21. What do you want for Christmas?
I have had a really hard time with my Christmas List this year. It seems like everything that comes to mind is actually for Gage!

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
We have one for work every year. This year we are going to some fancy steak house in Little Rock.

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?
I always dress up! I love having my picture made, so I make sure I'm not too slouchy!

24. Do you own a Santa hat?
Nope...can't say I do!

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Wow! This could take a while! To make a long story short, we all day Christmas Eve and Christmas Day trying to make all our stops so that all the family is taken care of! It usually takes the entire 2 days!!

I'm tagging Kristi Brown and Sarah Mizell

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks! I made my header at Scrapblog.com! You look super cute with your little belly!