Monday, December 15, 2008

A Big Day...and a Big Baby!!

Today was a pretty slow, but big day for Michael and I! A year ago today he asked me to marry him! Never did I imagine that our lives would change so much in just one year, but to my suprise...they did! This has been a really big year for us already, and the best has yet to come! We have gotten married, built a new house, moved in, found out we were pregnant, and now we only have a little over 2 months until we add to our family! Today we had our 4D ultrasound, and everything was GREAT! Gage definitly takes after his Daddy and is absolutely precious! I am 28 weeks, and he already weighs 3 1/2 pounds and is 17 inches long! I just can't believe he is already so big! He has the cutest little chubby cheeks you have ever seen, and a pug nose just like me! I just can't wait to see him in real life! The doctor seems to think he will be here mid-Febuary, so keep your fingers crossed for that. She says if he goes full term, he could easily be a 10 pound baby...not fun! She also says I have lots of amniotic fluid, which means I will lose the weight almost immediatly so that sounds great! Maybe I can keep on my same track and only gain a few more pounds. He certainly doesn't look like he's hurting from my slow weight gain...ha!

This is our Engagement Picture...we have both changed a little!





7 comments:

Mizell Family said...

ohh guys, he's precious!! I can't wait to meet and hold him already!!

Lindsey Kindy said...

I love his little nose and that last pic is adorable. What a sweetie. Let's hope you don't go full term. A 10lb baby doesn't sound enjoyable.

Kristi said...

He looks like he will be a keeper. I hope he is a good baby, and I hope you will like your babysitter!

Laura Ann said...

Look at that sweet boy----I can not believe how good your ultrasound turned out. This is by far the best one I have EVER seen and he is oh so cute! I am so happy for you guys.

It will not be long and we will both have baby boys to love!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Oh, I love the 4D pictures. What a cute baby boy!

harris1013 said...

I love these ultrasound pictures. Parker looked just like his. Congrats!!!

The Allens said...

Those are by far the best 4D Ultrasound pictures I have seen! They make me want to get one!