Monday, September 29, 2008

Our New House!!!

I realize this is probably a little late, since we moved in our house 3 months ago, but I am just now getting around to it! Everyone has been asking me to post pics of the new house, so here they are. We still have some work to do on the outside, but I will get to those shortly!

This is the bedroom minus the Bedroom Furniture we are in desperate need of. When we were building the house, I had the bright idea to paint the bedroom BLACK, and I am so glad I did! I looks AWESOME!!!

The Master Bathroom...

The Kitchen...my favorite room in the house! The backsplash is one of the things Michael and I decided to tackle ourselves, and it turned out perfectly!!!


Dining Room...

And last but not least...the living room!!!


We haven't started on the nursery yet, but I am getting so anxious to get it going! I will post pics as soon as we start!!!

No comments: