Sunday, September 28, 2008

In 3 more weeks, we will be halfway there!!

This week has definitely been a slow one! We haven't had too much to do this week...Thank Goodness...so we have just been doing some relaxing! I have been needing some down time for a while now, just been too busy to get it!

My grandparents go camping every Summer until about November, so Michael and I went down to visit them last night. Wouldn't it be nice to go to the lake and camp 3 or 4 months out of every year? They are so funny with all their friends, you would think they are 16 again. They get up in the mornings and cook, then go fishing for a while, eat lunch, cook dinner, and sit around the campfire and tell stories until they get ready for bed. They wake up the next day and start again! So funny! Maybe one day we will be able to do that!

About the baby...everything is still going really well! We went to the doctor on Tuesday, and he said everything looks great! He did a small ultrasound to check for the heartbeat, and as soon as he put the monitor on my belly, the baby jumped! It was really cute! I asked him if he could tell if what we are having, but he said he couldn't. Honestly, I think he just forgot his little heart monitor thing, and didn't have time to do the full ultrasound. He only did it for long enough to see a heartbeat, and he was done! Oh well, we have one more week until we go to Babyviews to find out! I am praying the baby cooperates for that one at least! I am just dying to know! There are so many cute little baby things calling my name!

I guess I will go for now, but I will be back soon to post 17 week pics! My belly seems to be growing more everyday, and I'm sure it won't be slowing down anytime soon!!

No comments: