Monday, September 1, 2008

13 Weeks!

This week hasn't been the best of weeks for us! Michael and I have both had the stomach virus, and I have now had my first case of the dreaded "Heartburn". Up to this point I have honestly been thinking this pregnancy would be a breeze. Michael played softball all day on Saturday, so therefore, I ate ballpark food! On a normal basis I love most concession food, but even though the "stomach bug" has flown the coup, I still don't have much of an appetite. So I thought, I'll just eat a grilled chicken sandwich...bad idea! I have never experienced heartburn before, but it didn't take me long to realize how terrible it really is. Turns out the chicken sandwiches taste so good because they were marinated in some kind of yummy spices that don't set well on a weak stomach. Anyway, Michael got me a bottle of milk and it all went away...I survived! About the softball tournament...we are National Champions! Yay Tri-C!!!! We are all done for this year, but it won't be long before season starts again! Until then, I think we can relax!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

Congrats on your baby on the way!! I found Caroline's bedding at babysupermall.com I love it and it could work for a boy or girl :) They have so many to choose from. Also, wait it out and you can usually get shipping for free. Can't wait to keep up with your pregnancy!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw man, ballpark food. Gross! I ate TUMS..24/7. I had baaaad heartburn! Hope you get to feeling better! :)

harris1013 said...

Hey! I went to high school and college with Michael. My name is Courtney Towell, now Glaze. Congrats on the baby! We are expecting too! I am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant and so excited. I will be looking forward to seeing new posts. Our blog is on your favs, Parker Harris. Being a Mom is the greatest blessing!!!!