Tuesday, July 19, 2011






How Far Along: 14 weeks, believe it or not ;) They say the belly comes faster the second time...they were right! 
Weight gain: 2 pounds...I realize I look like I've gained much more, but I wasn't able to eat much for the first 12 weeks, so I actually lost a few during that time. I feel quite sure I'll make up for it ;)

Maternity Clothes: I wear my normal Summer clothes from last year for the most part. It won't be long and I'll be having to move on, I'm sure! 
Gender: Don't know yet!
Movement: None so far. Sometimes I think I feel flutters, but it could be wishful thinking!
Sleep: I had a few sleepless nights, but nothing like when I was pregnant with Gage. Hopefully I continue to sleep well!
Symptoms: For the first 12 weeks, I was extremely nauseous, but I never got sick. I feel much better now!
What I miss: Nothing so far! 
Cravings: Anything salty or sour. Absolutely nothing sweet!
Best Moment this week: To be honest, this week hasn't been the best for us. We have had the stomach virus. That, on top of being pregnant, wasn't so fun! This week should be better!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we are having in a few short weeks! We should find out the 2nd week in August!

Photobucket

No comments: