Friday, July 15, 2011

Well, I have been scolded, by my Mother, that I need to start blogging again. To be honest, I have been wanting to get back to it anyway, but it just isn't the most convenient thing ever. I seem to never find the time.

In other news, Michael and I are expecting a baby in early January!!! We are beyond excited and thrilled to have another baby to love on soon! Gage isn't too sure what to think yet, but I'm sure he will come around. He loves babies and I know he will be the BEST Big Brother! We should find out what we are having sometime around the first of August and I can't wait to share the news!

The Summer has been so hot here that it really isn't even enjoyable. I'm not fan of warm weather and certainly not a fan of 100+ weather. However, we have managed to take Gage to Big Daddy's to go swimming several times already. He loves the water!

His favorite thing to do is jump off the "dina cord". I think these pictures of him jumping are just priceless!
Hopefully I will be able to get back to my regular blogging and I'll be talking to you soon! I'm going to do my best!
Photobucket

No comments: