Friday, October 15, 2010

Pensacola, Fl...Day 1 (cont.)

(Sorry it is taking me so long to tell about our vacation. I wrote this post several days ago, but Blogger and I haven't been good friends, so my pictures wouldn't upload. Honestly, I am just about at my wits end with the silly thing)

Mid-morning of our first day at the beach, we started seeing dolphins jumping in the water. It was so neat to watch them and they stayed out there for what seemed like hours. I was lucky enough to get a couple pictures of them. *I left my zoom lens in the room, so these aren't great, but they'll do!

Daddy and Gage spent the majority of the morning playing in the sand. Apparently, Gage was under the impression that the sand was there to throw. That's about all he did!

He and Daddy played in the water a bit and then, for the hilight of the day ;)

Michael attempted a sand castle and realized quickly, that wasn't his deal. I got tickled at all his castles falling as soon as he would pick the bucket up!

After a long day of playing, I looked over and this is what I saw...

Sleepyhead! It wasn't long before he was out like a light. He slept behind the chair for a while and he was up and at it again!

This is the end of our first day...stay tuned for the rest of the week! 



Photobucket

No comments: