Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Photo Editing

Here lately, I have had several people ask me about my pictures that I post of Gage. I have had numerous questions about them, but for the most part they are pertaining to my editing-not my actual picture taking. Now, I am by NO MEANS a photographer. I love to take pictures and I love playing with them, but I'm not a professional by any stretch. One of my favorite things to do after I take the pictures is to edit them. I think it's a fun way to make a basic picture look really neat!
...and here it is after I fiddled with it a bit...

I thought they all turned out pretty neat!
I'll be back tomorrow to show you more pictures from our fun night in the sprinkler!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Crystal Tilley said...

These pictures are so cute! Good work.
I'm sorry to hear about Grandpa Louis. Thinking of you guys!
Love,
C