Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Thursday, Mom and I took Gage to the grocery store to pick up a few things. When we walked in, Mom sees a cart with a plastic car on the front for kids to ride in. As you can already imagine, Gage rode around the store in this silly car. When the trip was over, we took him out and he threw the biggest fit imaginable. In the middle of the store. With people everywhere. I was completely embarrased, but Mom, not a bit. Her response to the tantrum was, "go by Wal-Mart and I'll buy him one of those cars". I didn't do it, but I knew it wouldn't be long before she did.
Sure enough, an hour later, Michael, my brother, and 2 of Michael's friends are assembling a Little Tikes car in my living room. Gage already has one of these at MeMe's house, but apparently it was necessary to have one at home too.
I like to give MeMe a hard time about spoiling this little angel, but really I appreciate everything she does for us sooo much!
Gage does too!!! We love you MeMe, and Thank You for the new car!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Hudson Family said...

He is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!!!

Unknown said...

Gotta love grandma's! So very cute.