Saturday, October 3, 2009

Catching up...

It is amazing how in just a weeks time, babies can change so much. It seems like I missed an entire month of his life, and it was only 6 days. I've been spending the past few days catching up...it has been SO much fun! When I was a kid, I had a swing like this one at Nana and Papaw's house. This one is at their house also, and Gage LOVES it! I think he would stay in there for days if I'd let him!
Michael has a million ball caps, but his favorites are Hurley hats. While we were gone, we found this one for only $3! Gage had to have it!! Aren't they something? I just love this one! He is such a ham...but maybe I'm a little partial!
We spent the day with Rance on Friday. It was a beautiful day, so we were able to get out and enjoy the weather. Gage loves sitting on Rance's tray so that he can reach the joystick that makes the chair move. It is so sweet to watch them play!
Friday night, Gage decided he would try to look out the window at the dogs. He couldn't make it all the way up but once I sat him up there, he was in Heaven! He sat there for probably 30 minutes looking out the window!
We had some special friends come over last night to watch the Razorback game. I will post about our night soon!
Photobucket

No comments: